Experience first-hand how the IUPAT is leading the construction trades in education, skills and safety training to rebuild our infrastructure.
Featuring Federal Agencies including the U.S. Department of Energy, the Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy, the U.S. Department of Labor, the Employment and Training Administration, and the National Association of State Energy Officials.
Also in attendance will be representatives from National Association of Energy Service Companies, Grassi Advisors and Accountants, fenestration and glazing employer associations, glazing and general contractors, green glazing technologies vendors, developers, architects and International Union of Painters and Allied Trades leaders and trainers.
The Forum was created to educate attendees and showcase green technologies, as well as creating partnerships around opportunities brought to us by the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, the Inflation Reduction Act, and other Federal/State Programs.
8:00 am – 9:00 am Coffee & Networking with Exhibitors
9:00 am – 9:45 am Inflation Reduction Act | 179D Deduction/Dynamic Glass Tax Credit
Presentation by Ron Eager, CPA, CCIFP, COO at
Grassi Advisors and Accountants
9:45 am – 10:15 am Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL)
State Energy Program Grant
Presentation by Amy Kidd, State Energy Program Lead, Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (DOE-SEP)
10:15 am – 10:45 am Coffee and Networking with Exhibitors
10:45 am – 11:30 am Energy Savings Performance Contracts
Presentation by Tim Unruh, Executive Director, National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO)
11:30 am – 12:00 pm Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL)
Renew America’s Schools Grant
Presentation by Sarah Zaleski, Program Manager, Schools and Non Profits Program, Office of State and Community Energy Programs
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch and Networking with Exhibitors
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Moderated panel of guests with a focus on the funding/work opportunities, workforce development conversations, and green technologies conversations.
- Marie Fiori, PhD – Fellow, Energy Jobs Office, Department of Energy
- Conor Freely, Deputy Advisor to the Assistant Secretary, Employment and Training Administration – Department of Labor
- Mary MacPherson, Program Manager, Office of State and Community Energy Programs (SCEP)
- Grace Lowe, Program Manager, National Association of State Energy Officials (NASEO)
- Madison Hull, IUPAT Women’s Committee
- Levar Wilson, IUPAT Representative
- David Garcia, IUPAT Job Corp Advocate, IUPAT Representative
- Matt Fox, iFTI Glazing Training Specialist
- Jeff Dalaba, Administrative Management Systems, NACC/AGMT Industry Certifications
INFRASTRUCTURE & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT FORUM WILL FEATURE:
- Featuring Federal Agencies including the U.S. Department of Energy, the Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy, the U.S. Department of Labor, the Employment and Training Administration, and the National Association of State Energy Officials.
- Multiple Fenestration and Glazing Associations
- Glazing and General Contractors
- Green Glazing Technologies Vendors
- Developers, Architects, Installers, IUPAT representatives, Trainers and more!
2023 National Glazing Infrastructure & Workforce Development Forum
See How IUPAT Training and its Workforce is Making the Difference in Building a 21st Century Infrastructure.
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
The IUPAT Headquarters and International Finishing Trades Institute Campus
7230 Parkway Drive
Hanover, MD 21076